When You go to Everest University Online, You Don’t Go It Alone
Posted Monday, Mar 25, 2013 by
Getting your degree online doesn’t have to be a lonely experience. Everest University Online, a division of Everest University, gives you plenty of opportunities to connect online with faculty, fellow students and career services representatives. In fact, learning online may be far more social that you think.
Here are some of the ways you can enjoy a social life at this online school:
• Join a Study Group. Everest University Online students often form study groups to get the most from their education. These relationships can endure long after graduation.
• Work with Your Instructors. You can engage in online dialogues with your instructors. Ask questions and challenge assumptions. Back-and-forth conversations are what higher education is all about!
• Get Support from Your Advisors. Get to know your advisors and use them as resources throughout your time as an Everest student. Ongoing support is one of our most valuable benefits, whether it’s help with class scheduling or guidance with personal and household issues.
• Take Full Advantage of Career Services. You can call upon our Career Services professionals both during your time at Everest and after graduation. Get the advice you need to transition from school into the career field of your dreams.
• Get an Online Tutor. Having problems with a particular class? Online tutors are available to help clarify the subject material.
• Visit One of Our Ground Campuses. If you live near one of our dozens of ground campuses and it has the program you’re taking online, you can use that school as an additional resource. Get face-to-face help with any problem areas you may be having with your studies.
Just because you’re studying from home doesn’t mean you’re going it alone. With support from staff, faculty and fellow students, you can make online learning at Everest University Online a fun and truly rewarding experience.
Earn a Degree Online Through Everest University Online
Everest University Online offers a variety of associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in popular fields such as:
• Computer Information Science
• Criminal Investigations
• Criminal Justice
• Homeland Security
Being online, there are no set schedules. You choose where and when you attend classes. You can go to school and earn a degree even while working at a nine-to-five job or taking care of a family.
Everest University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Financial aid is available for those who qualify