Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in Business Online to Stay Competitive
Posted Wednesday, Oct 6, 2010 by
Although the U.S. economy is slowly showing signs of improvement, most experts say it will probably be many years before employment returns to historically “normal” levels.  Until that happens, competition for good jobs may remain fierce. Having a bachelor’s degree in Business can be one way to demonstrate your value to potential employers. And now you can earn your bachelor’s in Business at your own pace and on our own schedule through Everest University Online, a division of Everest University.
Knowledge Is Power
Knowledge is power, and Everest University Online’s Business bachelor’s degree program can empower you with the fundamentals you need to succeed and grow in virtually any business environment. Courses include:
- Principles of Accounting
- Applied Business Law
- Computer Applications
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Introduction to Marketing
- Workplace Continuity and Contingency Planning
The Everest University Online Advantage
By studying for your Bachelor of Science in Business with Everest University Online, you will be able to:
- Study at times that are convenient for you. This is perfect if you already have a job and/or family obligations.
- Learn from instructors who are business professionals with real-world experience. Everest’s program focuses on actual business situations and scenarios, offering lessons you can take directly into the business environment.
- Through the Internet, you are able to interact with your professors and classmates just as you would in a traditional “brick-and-mortar” environment.
- Upon graduation, you can take advantage of Everest’s Career Services department, which can aid in creating a winning resume, practicing effective interviewing skills and identifying job opportunities in your area.
For More Information
If you are interested in increasing your value to potential employers, learn more about getting your bachelor’s degree in Business by contact Everest University Online today!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.