Earn Your Associate Degree in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding – Online!
Posted Monday, Mar 1, 2010 by
If you are interested in a career in health care that does not involve direct patient interaction, then medical insurance billing and coding is a field you might wish to explore. Expected to grow at a rate much faster than average, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Handbook 2010-2011 Edition, medical insurance billing and coding is a field particularly appealing to people who enjoy work that emphasizes organization, detail, logic and structure. It is also a career for which you can now get your Associate Degree online.
Everest University Online, a division of Everest University, offers an Associate Degree in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding you can earn in as little as two years. The program teaches the basic concepts and procedures needed to perform the tasks involved in completing health insurance claim forms. You will also gain first-hand knowledge of basic coding definitions and how to apply those codes to medical documentation. Upon receiving your degree, you will be qualified to compete for entry-level positions in insurance and medical insurance billing companies.
Everest University Online has designed its Web-based degree programs to meet the demands of young parents and working adults. You are able to attend classes at your own pace and on your own schedule. At the same time, the program offers plenty of student-teacher and student-student interaction to keep you stimulated and engaged.
Why Everest University Online?
There are many reasons to choose Everest University Online over other online schools. These include:
• Accreditation – Everest University Online is an accredited institution whose faculty and education programs are known and respected throughout the United States.
• A Quality Curriculum – The programs offered at Everest University Online are exactly the same as those given at our ground schools. You will receive the same high quality education online as you would at any of our traditional campuses.
• Small Classes – Everest is known for its commitment to small class sizes, and this has carried over to Everest University Online. You will get the personal attention you need and don’t have to worry about getting “lost in the crowd.”
• Our Instructors – Most of our instructors are former health care industry professionals, so they know the real ins and outs of their subjects. Our faculty is also selected for their commitment to individual student achievement. They want you to succeed!
• Help When You Need It – Learning online presents a whole new set of challenges compared to traditional education. Our faculty and staff understand your needs and concerns and stand ready to help you ever step of the way.
• Financial Aid – Worried about paying for your online education? Everest University Online offers financial aid for those who qualify.
For More Information
For more information on the Associate Degree in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding program and other online career education programs, contact Everest University Online today!
*Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools